If part of your order was incorrect, Dine Company will pay for return shipping on any item which we sent out by error. A replacement item will be sent out as soon as the incorrect item arrives back at Dine Company.
Customers who return items which shipped free will not only have to pay the return shipping, but will also have to reimburse Dine Company for the original shipment to the customer unless the wrong item was originally shipped.
The Dine Company Return Form must be included with the returned items.
Returns will be accepted on all standard stock items as long as the following conditions are met:
- Standard stock items must be returned within 7 days of receiving.
- Each item must be in original, unopened packaging and must be unused. Returned items will be inspected upon arrival before any refund is given.
- The customer is responsible for all return shipping charges.
- There is a 20% restocking charge on all standard stock items.
Returns will be accepted on special order items as long as the following conditions are met:
- Special order items are not considered part of Dine Company's daily inventory. Special order items will be noted on product pages and in the cart.
- In order to return a special order item, Dine Company must be contacted within 7 days of receiving.
- Each item must be in original, unopened packaging and must be unused.
- The customer is responsible for all return shipping charges including return shipping of special order items back to the manufacturer(s).
- The item must be from a manufacturer who accepts returns. For manufacturers who accept returns, there is up to a 50% restocking charge depending on manufacturer policy.